We all need is to do our part to help save our world. We lived a very long time by ignoring the fact that our resources are limited. Now, I’m not saying we all need to throw our cars and start walking everywhere, although it would be useful. We just need to do throughout our region to reduce our energy consumption.
Feel you must do your thing for the environment? Here are 10 little step you can do to make a big difference.
1. One of the easiest steps, but often overlooked is the use of less water in the house. How much you fill the bathtub and shorter showers to fill the kettle, washing, and there are many methods that can be taken.
2. If you drive to work, you can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by leaving the car at home and use public transport instead. Even if you do this only once or twice a week, it will make a big difference.
3. Another way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, to ride a bike or walk to local shops instead of driving there.
4. Recycling is all about making small changes in the pattern of your life, the separation of waste in the appropriate boxes to use the recycling bags.
5. Change your light bulbs with the ones with more efficient alternatives to the energy.
6. Fuel cost you money and increasing pollution. If you reduce the fuel consumption both you and the world will see the benefits. It is also heavy on the economy because of rising fuel prices.
7. Another one is that it is important to switch off the lights when you leave the room and you know that you won’t be going back within the next 5 to 10 minutes. These little things can cut cost of your electricity bills as well.
8. Similarly, you should turn all the computers, television and other electrical equipment that you are not using.
9. Try to limit the usage of plastic bags to absolute minimum and also re-use the one that way less plastic bags will be produced.
10. Everyone should plant at least one tree in his or her lifetime. A tree reduces carbon dioxide levels in the environment and generates oxygen.
There is no escaping the fact that the way we live our lives is having a significant impact on the environment. We are major contributors to climate change, which is expected to have significant consequences for everyone in the near future.